Tuesday, June 25, 2024

 DISASTER PREVAILS!!!


Greetings


When I last wrote to you, my sweet wife Brandy and I spoke of hope for the future since we had received great and encouraging words from a very renowned Doctor who specializes in cancer treatments. 

Sometimes medicine is not perfect! 

Brandy succumbed to her battle on 8-25-2023.

---------------------

I have been a pastor now for an extremely long time! During those years, like any other pastor, I have spent many the hour praying with wonderful folks who were about to step into heaven.

Far more frankly than I can remember! But nothing in my life was as difficult as loosing my sweet wife. Not even loosing our Son Santiago. NOTHING!!! She was far more than a fantastic wife. She was my ministry partner plus travel partner as we traveled to several countries of the world in our missions work.

She was my church Praise and Worship leader, Gospel singer, encourager in chief and the love of my life! And in 34 years we never one time had a serious argument!

MY SWEET WIFE!

----------------------

And so--it has taken me time to recover! Several months actually.


But now I am ready. Ready to write new articles. Ready to minister, ready to travel wherever the LORD may send me!

And just so you know- I have always been a positive happy man and that has not changed!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL TODAY!



No comments: