Thursday, July 13, 2023

THE MIRACLE OF HEALING!

 Miss me? Where o where have I been for the last 8 months?


PASTOR RANCE HERE!!!

HI Friends---

Where have I been for the last 8 months? Its a long story but here goes---

About 8 months ago my sweet--wonderfully healthy wife Brandy came home one day and said---


I DON'T FEEL WELL!

After a couple of days of seemingly getting worse, I took her to a local Doctor. After examination he said, "well, I think you have some stomach ulcers---no more hot food (spicy) for you, here take these pills and you will be fine"---BUT SHE WASN'T!


Back for more extensive testing. This time they did all kinds of stuff and the answer we received was that Brandy had CANCER! Below the stomach. But wait--no one in her family that we know of had cancer except her father and he passed--not until his 80's.

Brandy is only mid 50's, has not smoked in over 30 years, is a prize winning (several gold metals) power lifter, head of a gymnasium and a power lifting team. Seldom sick, eating healthy and was never bothered by Covid!

???

When we heard this I immediately drove her to Ensenada for an appointment with a renound Doctor of 30 years experience who specializes in cancer patients. After another extensive battery of testing Brandy was scheduled within the same week for extensive surgery.

When it was complete the Doctor gave me very bad news---he had removed a large amount of cancerous material from various organs but had stopped the surgery because the cancer was spreading rapidly like the fingers if a splayed out hand---EVERY WHERE!!! The extensive incision went from under the breast to her navel. And he would not recommend either Chemo or Radiation and my sweet wife would live not much longer than 8 more months.

During this entire process we were praying diligently and now had some pretty awful news.

WHAT TO DO? WHERE TO GO?

WE PACKED AND LEFT--our home and pets in the care of a trusted friend.


In San Diego we discovered that Brandy did qualify for some insurance. By this time she was in severe pain and spent several days in two different hospitals. I might add here that there are many more details I am leaving out because its a very long story---!

After treatment in two leading hospitals, she was released to begin treatment at the leading cancer clinic in San Diego. This involved extensive Chemo and she was so sick I cannot begin to describe it to you--throwing up constantly, so weak she could barely sit up, traveling back and forth from our home in Mexico to the clinic stateside---losing a massive amount of weight, some hair loss (but not all) plus near complete loss of muscle--to the point that she could not herself remove a cap from a bottle. Her health was destroyed!

This went on for 3 extensive Chemo cycles which were nothing short of devastating. By the end of the third cycle, Brandy was another person altogether---sick, skinny and could hold NOTHING on her stomach. I honestly believed she was dying!!!

As for myself, I am in my 79th year and have never been sick other than several old Law Enforcement injures that required surgeries. I have been blessed in my health but being 24 years older than Brandy it seemed like I should be the one sick and not her. But the truth is I slept very little during this time and my diet was restaurants and more restaurants, without end. No work which is unusual for me but a ton of driving and caring for Brandy---which is why you are hearing from me today!

After the third extensive Chemo session Brandy decided NO MORE!!! She believed the Chemo itself was killing her!

During this time we were both doing lots and lots of reading and discovered that there are other far less well known but vastly effective medical cures for cancer. NONE OF WHICH---we had been told about!

We began to see a physician in Tijuana who specializes in cancer patients and who uses others forms of treatments---OTHER THAN CHEMO! And he and his wife are very serious Christians. To make a long story short, after one week of medical treatments by this Doctor and his staff--

BRANDY IS RECOVERING!!!

Still weak and tired but recovering. In fact today she was back to work at her gym and catching up on desk work.


Neither of us know how this will end---well I hope and of course she has a long way to go! But for now, she is obviously far far better.

I want to thank our home church in Coronado, California  plus all the saints there for their continued prayer and financial support. Also for our many many friends who have guarded our home and pets. Many other friends who have helped us financially and all of you who have PRAYED for us without end!!!


I Will keep you posted but for now I am a happy camper that my sweet wife is improving!

God bless you all,

Pastor Rance Cook








No comments: